Please be aware that a new warning has come out that could impact 300 million google app store users. Below is the chart to see what type of attacks are coded into these attacks.
⊗Only download apps that have this banner below them in the play store.⊗
Click here to read full story.
Please be aware that there are numerous people down east that have received these phone calls and emails. Do not open emails from unknown senders especially attachments! Please click the picture for story from NCDOJ.
How important is your Business Data?
- Is your system backup working as it should?
- How about your backup power supply? Is it working correctly?
Don’t be the one company that loses all their data. Let us come out to check the scheduling of your data backup and to make sure it is actually backing up your irreplaceable data. Also, in the event of a power loss, you could lose all your data. Let us test your backup power supply? A bad backup power supply will allow your server to shutdown, stop your backups, and possibly lose all of your important business/client data.
Call us at (252) 240-2722 to make an appointment. Let’s beat Florence to the punch.
Did you ever want to sync photos between your phone and PC, instantly? How about the ability to find that perfect emoji, faster? Well, now you can…..
Here are some recent highlights, including the build where they first appeared.
- Sync photos from your phone to your PC. No more emailing yourself photos. With the Your Phone app, your Android’s most recent photos sync automatically to your PC where you can easily copy, edit and ink them.2 (Build 17730)
- More support for Emoji 11. The Emoji Panel now supports search and tool-tips for the recently added Emoji 11 emoji. These keywords will also populate text predictions when typing with the touch keyboard.3 (Build 17741)
- Dark Theme in File Explorer. Thanks to Insider feedback, this cool, new design looks better than ever. Check it out at Settings>Personalization>Colors. (Build 17733)
- Narrator improvements. The latest improvements cover everything from better phonetic pronunciations to easier navigation. (Build 17733)
* Courtesy of the WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM.
Have you noticed your computer has been running slower lately? We know of several techniques to help your PC return back to normal speed.
Modify the Power Settings
One of the simplest ways is to disable your Power Saver Plan. This plan is designed to save energy by reducing you computer’s overall performance. If you are using a desktop PC, there really isn’t any reason to use a Power Saver. We recommend changing to High Performance Mode to deliver a huge performance boost.
If your computer is running slow or giving you problems, please give us a call (252) 240-2722 (CPCC). We can help.